- Fast Start ICD-10
- ICD-10 Continuing Education (CEU) and ICD-10 Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Rely on a Team that has the most ICD-10 Industry Experience to Answer Hard Questions
- ICD-10 Consulting Capabilities – How to Start
- Consulting, Implementation and ICD-10 Clinical Documentation Qualifications
ICD-10 Implementation, Consulting, and Conversion programs have changed since the first projects started in 2009. For providers, 2013 and 2014, we see more ICD-10 implementation consulting programs focused on first understanding the ICD-9 claims history via an ICD-10 financial risk assessment including ICD-10 analytics and ICD-10 clinical documentation via a chart review. The implementation consulting effort for ICD-10 today must rely on tighter constraints.
Fast Start ICD-10
We started developing programs over five years ago in 2008 for health plans, and providers. When we set out to build our programs we developed ICD-10 conversion plans that would include both internal claims and EDI infrastructure as well as contracted hospital facilities and physician practices we saw though it seemed simple it would not be easy because there are multiple systems and processes in the service chain between payors and providers. So we set out to build the best solutions in the industry, blending people, technology and a mix of payor and provider experienced consultants.
ICD-10 Continuing Education (CEU) and ICD-10 Continuing Medical Education (CME)
There are many facets to prioritize. The types of training, executive leadership, board members, IT and operations staff, physician specialties need training customized to their relevant role in the ICD-10 transition, timing of the training, who will train and how it will be delivered are factors. We blend these considerations and deliver training to suit your needs including:
- ICD-10 physician specialty training (delivered at schedules to suit the physician schedule, on-site)
- Specific coder training whether inpatient, outpatient, or professional fee related
- Customized training addressing ICD-10 from a financial, IT, HIM, claims and billing team perspective
- Project governance training, largely overlooked by ICD-10 consulting teams and clients
We can deliver training via several modalities including:
- ICD-10 pre-recorded online training
- Live training via the web designed for interaction with the ICD-10 transition team
- On-site training by physicians, for physicians who need to know how their clinical documentation to support ICD-10
Rely on a Team that has the most ICD-10 Industry Experience to Answer Hard Questions
Our ICD-10 consulting team has trained over 700 providers and performed the first ICD-10 assessment in the country. Our team can help determine how to customize the approach for your organization. We look at several factors and help you answer key questions to do this:
- What will happen if I we do not start our preparation process for ICD-10 now?
- How do you set up a governance plan for ICD-10 with a communication plan to ensure the team knows who to go to for answers?
- What is the sense of urgency around ICD-10 implementation?
- What is the financial and reimbursement impact of ICD-10?
- How do we prioritize what should be done now for ICD-10 and what we can defer in our preparation?
- Which team members need training and how much ICD-10 training is right for each functional area?
ICD-10 Consulting Capabilities – How to Start
Our team can build the governance structure to empower your internal team while setting up the subject matter expertise your organization needs. We can help build ICD-10 work plans and timelines for each functional area of the organization.
Consulting, Implementation and ICD-10 Clinical Documentation Qualifications
No World Borders team of ICD-10 consulting experts are committed to consistently providing HIPAA Covered Entities whether health plan, hospital system, physician group, clearing house, or Health IT firm with the best ICD-10 Implementation, clinical documentation improvement, process improvement, IT systems assessment transition planning, ICD-10 double coding support, and training in the industry. We provide ICD-10 coding for hospital inpatient, ICD-10 coding for hospital outpatient, and ICD-10 coding for ICD-10 CM professional fees with CPT coding. Our industry leading team are certified by AAPC and AHIMA and ensure reduced reimbursement risk by blending this approach with analytics to narrow the amount of expensive manual processes to a focused group of physicians who represent the best time and financial investment for your valuable time and resources.