No World Borders recommends the following tactics for best results with the transition to ICD–10.
- Early engagement of stakeholders and partners to gain
buy–inearly in the process
- Develop an enterprise-wide assessment to understand full organizational impact.
- Use the assessment to identify opportunities for innovation and process improvement.
- Determine the ICD–10 implementation strategy & visions for business architecture, technical architecture and data architecture.
- Determine the effort required and plan to implement your strategic vision while meeting the October 2013 compliance date.
Read more on our web site at www.noworldborders.com/icd-10.html
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)