Benefits of No World Borders Consulting Practice – Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) See our recent research blog post on this topic.
- Experience – Our team completed facilities management projects representing over 28 million square feet of office and retail space for financial services, healthcare, government, and higher education clients – on time and on buget.
- Agility – we respond quickly and do not have the overhead and burdensome structure of bigger consulting firms, but we have the ability to deliver large projects globally.
- Unified view – Consolidate process and data stored in applications that support facilities, real estate, physical assets and their associated services in one platform to create a comprehensive solution for complex facilities needs that gives you a complete view of your organization.
- Plan, manage, evaluate and improve the workplace. We help you ensure that your workplace is fully operational, highly productive, safe and healthy through regularly scheduled maintenance coupled with efficient repairs and problem resolution.
- Plan, develop and execute all of your projects in the most time- and cost-effective way, keeping close tabs on contracts, risks, ongoing work, changes and costs.
- Ensure that your organization’s property investments are synchronized with strategic objectives and that your real estate team can respond rapidly to changing business needs.
- Helps you stay in control of your property portfolio and reduce workplace costs by accurately tracking occupancy, projects, utilization and changes in your locations, organizations, people and assets.
- No World Borders can enable you to deploy an IWMS to manage the entire facilities lifecycle and handles integration to existing legacy applications.
- We have expertise helping commercial and federal clients integrate their legacy systems stand alone excel, access db, Microsoft project and HR, Financials, cafm, cmms and more icluding most leading ERP Systems. ERP integratione experience includes PeopleSoft, MRI, Peachtree, JD Edwards, SAP and other leading systems.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)